SK-II,

Review : SK-II UV Protection :Facial Treatment UV,WS Derm Definition UV, Cellumination Day Surge UV

10:29:00 PM Unknown 1 Comments

Hello everyone !

Do you apply sunscreen everyday ? I know i should start protect my skin as early as i could but i just don't like the feeling to apply it because it make me felt sticky , shinny and stuffy =(

until i got my sun spot on my cheek , i regret .. so so much

Actually apply sunscreen not just to protect skin from getting spots , and also prevents sunburn ,reduces risk of skin cancer, and helps prevent early signs of skin aging.

There are so many benefits for just applies sunscreen but still not strong enough to kick my butt and apply everyday.

I got all these UV lotion as GWP during my purchase at SK-II counter  . SK-II always giving out full size product when u match certain amount of purchases  **i always fall in this trap and make my wallet skinny

There are
1. SK-II Facial Treatment UV Protection Spf 25 PA++
2.SK-II Whitening Source Derm Definition UV lotion Spf 50 PA +++
3.SK-II Cellumination Day surge UV Spf 30 PA+++



Ingredients :


================  Start ====================


1:   SK-II Facial Treatment UV Protection Spf 25 PA++
Size: 30g ( Glass bottle )

-2 pumps are just nice for my face and neck , it leave skin feel very comfortable and weightless .
-Lowest spf , so need to re-apply after a few hours
-You can get this as free by exchange with Crystal Point SK-II redeemption
-Nearly scentless
-It blends beautifully , smooth looks radiant and smooth complexion .
-Feel like silk . Feather-light cream texture

This is my current favorite . I highly recommend this because it feel extreme comfortable . It doesn't feel greasy and you can feel you skin are well protected without a thick layer that make it breathless . I enjoy the moment while i apply this , and also make my skin more even-looking, like put on a primer or base.


=============================================

===============================================

2.SK-II Cellumination Day surge UV Spf 30 PA+++

Size: 50 g

-2 pumps are just nice for my face and neck .Gel liquidity make skin feels fresh and light
- Quite moisturizes  , so you can skip day cream/moisturizer and apply this right after Essence
-Smell wonderfully, another word to say is, it contain high amount of fragrance . This is the signature scent in SK-II Aura cellumination series .
-Gel texture make it blends very easily .Luminous with translucent glow finish .

Although this Uv lotion have larger amount (50g) but it doesn't last long in my cupboard . The watery texture make me feel insecure so i always double-layer the product . I use this when i'm in rush because i can skip moisturizer .

For who needs replenish extra moisture .
Fragrance pretty strong, so make sure you love the smell if you really want to buy this .


3.SK-II Whitening Source Derm Definition UV lotion Spf 50 PA +++

-Tooth paste packaging , travel friendly
-One pea size enough for whole face .
- Thick texture ,hard to glide on smoothly . Massage with finger and dab on skin is the best way to apply.
-Highest Protection among three ( SPF 50 PA+++), suitable for outdoor activities .
- Smell like clinic ? or ointment that doctor given to cure skin problem . I love this smell ...lol

I only use this during outdoor , because it takes sometime to apply . It feels comfortable although it having higher SPF . It doesn't feel greasy or heavy but takes sometime to wait it 'set' .It leave slightly white cast on top of skin .


Overall :

I am so in love with SK-II facial treatment UV ( the first product ) because make me enjoy to apply , it feel so silky and comfortable . I will redeem it with my Crystal point , check out their redeemption list SK-II redeemption list

If you always in rush in the morning , Try SK-II Cellumination day surge because it fuss free, easy absorb and hydrate enough that you can skip day moisturizer .

And last , pick SK-II Whitening Source Derm Definition UV lotion when you are outdoor , it powerful enough to defend the hot sun.

Thanks for reading =)

 








You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. Hi Zoe! Do you have something you'd recommend as SK-II - Cellumination Day Surge UV is now discontinued?

    ReplyDelete